Why Italian citizenship?
Have you ever dreamed of living and working in Italy or any other EU country? If so, you're definitely not alone. But what separates you from everyone else who must apply for a visa before they can fulfill their dreams of living abroad (and then only temporarily!) is that you have Italian ancestry. If you meet certain requirements, you are eligible for dual citizenship and all the benefits it offers.
- Live, work and travel freely in the EU.
- Improve your domestic job prospects.
- Feel safer when you travel abroad.
- Qualify for free health care and tuition.
- Possibly earn retirement benefits.
- Pass citizenship on to your own children.
Even if you've never considered the benefits of dual citizenship, you might enjoy it for sentimental reasons.
"This is the best website I have ever found. I'm amazed at how quickly the whole process happened: documents were located and delivered much faster than I anticipated. And the customer service is superb: emails are prompt, thorough and helpful."
- Carl, Kennebunkport, Maine, USA